Sustainable Strategy 2030
As part of the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy of the Ecoles des Métiers du Luxe, LA FABRIQUE is committed to welcome, train, support and develop the employability of all students and trainees regardless of their:
- social origin, culture, religion, country and ethnicity
- gender and sexual orientation
- family situation
- disability and health problems able to meet the admission criteria and training requirements.
Equally, LA FABRIQUE aims to enable its staff, representatives and faculty members to work and cooperate in a safe and comfortable environment.
In the same way, all visitors to LA FABRIQUE, as partners, alumni and other guests are treated with respect, dignity and understanding in a friendly and professional environment.
How to study and work with a disability at LA FABRIQUE?
In full compliance with the Greater Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and within its policy on Disability and Accessibility, LA FABRIQUE is committed to providing all visitors, staff, students and trainees, and professors with access to its programs, services and facilities.
Reporting to the Executive Director of the Ecoles des Métiers du Luxe, the Disability Liaison Officer is responsible for welcoming all students, trainees and visiting professors, and coordinating all essential academic support.
Find out more about:
- The French Law No. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005 for equal opportunities, participation and citizenship of people with disabilities
- The 2005 Disability Act (“Loi numero 2005-102 du 11 février 2005 pour l'égalité des droits et des chances, la participation et la citoyenneté des personnes handicapées”) is the main legislation regarding measures to support disabled people in France.
- The process and further information
Our response to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals
By enrolling, training and supporting international students and trainees, LA FABRIQUE contributes to reach the following goals:
1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere
3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being
4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities
5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy
8. Promote sustained inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work
9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
10. Reduce inequality within and among countries
11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development